Message 1: There’s no wrong way to grieve. Deepest sympathies. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers. You’re in my thoughts. Let me know if I can help with anything. There are no words to convey how terrible this is. You are in my prayers. Sending you all the good vibes I can. I’m available for grocery deliveries, kid pickups, babysitting, making dinner—whatever you need. I’m here if you need me.
Message 2: “I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing your mom, but I’m sure she was a special person because she raised an amazing human being: you. Wishing you peace and comfort during this unimaginable time.”
Message 3: “Your dad’s amazing personality lives on through you. Sending you love during this difficult time.”
Message 4: “There is no one in this world like your mother. She was a special person, and she will always be with you.”
Message 5: “Your mother will forever remain in our hearts and memories.”
Message 6: “Your father was such an inspiration in my life—I’ll never forget the valuable lessons he taught me.”
Message 7: “Nothing I can say will take away the pain you’re experiencing. Just want you to know that I care about you, and I share in your sadness.”
Message 8: “May you look back on the precious memories and find peace in knowing that your father raised an amazing person.”
Message 9: Lean on me; I’m happy to be your shoulder to cry on. Wishing you all the peace and comfort possible. Warm thoughts for you on these chilly, lonely nights. When you are ready, I am here for you.
Message 10: “Thinking of you and your family as you celebrate the life of your beloved.”
Message 11: “May your happy memories give you peace and comfort during this challenging time.”
Message 12: “I am sharing in your sadness as you remember your loved one.”
Message 13: “Praying for you during this difficult time. If you ever want to talk, I’m here.”
Message 14: “Deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss.”
Message 15: “Words cannot express how saddened we are to learn of your loss. Please take your time. We are all here for you.”
Message 16: “My heartfelt sympathy to you and yours at this sad time.”
Message 17: “Please accept my sincere condolences.”
Message 18: “My heart breaks for you. I’m here to listen to any stories you may want to share about your loved one.”
Message 19: I’m so sorry that you’ve lost someone who you and your family loved so much. I’m sure you made your mother so proud; I’m sorry her light is gone from your life. They helped guide you while they were here, and you can count on them doing the same from up above. Sending you the strength and courage you need to face the days ahead without your mom/dad.
Message 20: Losing a parent is like losing a piece of you. Your grief feels so deep because your love for them is so big. He/she may be gone, but he/she will always be here in our hearts.
Message 21: I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. He/she will be truly missed. May his/her soul rest in peace, and may you find peace as well. Loss is a part of life, but that doesn’t make it any easier—all my love to you as you navigate these uncharted waters.
Message 22: I may not have ever met him/her, but if you’re a reflection of them, they must have been really amazing. Your mom/dad was a great person who touched so many lives, including mine. I will miss her/him.
Message 23: You’ve experienced such a huge loss in saying goodbye to your mother. When you’re ready, I’d love to hear more about who she was to you and what your times together were like. Please call if you’d like to share memories; I’ll bring a bottle of wine.
Message 24: I know this is a loss that hits you so deeply. You are a wonderful mother, and I know the grief at losing your own mom must be so difficult to navigate.
Message 25: I loved your mother’s smile and her welcoming personality. I can’t believe she’s gone; I’m so sorry for your loss.
Message 26: Your stories of your mother make it clear that she was a warm and welcoming person. I see that spirit live on in you, and I’m so sorry you have to suffer through this time.
Message 27: I know this Mother’s Day is very difficult for you. I wanted you to know that I’m remembering your mother today, as I’m sure you are. If you’d like to grab a coffee and share memories about her, I’m available.
Message 28: He was a rock for all of us, but I know he was even more than that for you. His influence is obvious in the way you parent and the way you live your life. You are your father’s legacy, and he must have been so proud of you.
Message 29: I know you feel unmoored and so sad right now; if there’s anything I can do to help you, your mother, or your family with household tasks, paperwork, or errands, please let me know.
Message 30: I can’t believe he’s gone, and I know the shock is even greater for you. I hope memories of the happy times you had together can be of some comfort during this incredibly difficult time.
Message 31: Your father had such an amazing laugh! He was always so happy to put everyone at ease with a joke or a hug. I’m so sad for you and sorry such a wonderful person is gone.
Message 32: I always love hearing your stories of you and your dad—I know he was a larger-than-life presence in your life, and that you loved him very much. I’m so sorry he’s gone. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you and your family.
Message 33: I know this Father’s Day must be very hard for you since you lost your dad earlier this year. Please know that I’m thinking about you and your family and praying for you today in particular.
- On behalf of our entire team, we extend our heartfelt condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.
- We want you to know that our thoughts and sympathies are with you.
- During this period of mourning, we wish you and your family courage and peace.
- Our hearts reach out to you in this time of sorrow.
- We hold you close in our thoughts during this deeply painful loss. Please accept our profound condolences.
- Your co-workers send their condolences for the loss of your loved one. We offer our deepest sympathy.
- Please know that we are here for you as your work family. We think of you during this painful time.
- We are deeply sorry for your loss and our thoughts are with you.
- I offer my deepest sympathies for the loss of your [mother/father].
- I was deeply saddened to hear about the passing of your [mother/father]. You and your family are in my thoughts.
- I am truly sorry to hear the news about your [mother/father]. Please accept my condolences.
- You and your entire family are in my thoughts.
- May the loving memories of your [mother/father] bring you peace.
- You are in my thoughts, and I wish you strength and comfort.
- Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this sorrowful time.
- You have my deepest condolences for the loss of your beloved.
- Accept these flowers as a tribute to your late [mother/father]. May they rest in peace.
- I want to express my sympathy to you and your family during this incredibly challenging time.
- Words seem inadequate, so I offer these flowers as a small gesture of my profound sympathy for your loss.
- My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family during this difficult time.
- I am thinking of you, remembering [spouse or partner’s name], and honoring their life.
- I wish you the strength to face the days ahead and cherish loving memories in your heart forever.
- My heart goes out to you. Please accept my deepest sympathy.
- I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your dear [husband/wife/partner]. They will be remembered with fondness.
- May loving memories bring you strength and peace now and always.
- With a heavy heart, I send my sincere condolences to you and your family.
- You and [name] are in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest sympathy.
- May the memories of [name] bring you comfort.