I am overwhelmed with gratitude, dear God, for your boundless mercy and unwavering blessings. Through your divine grace, my life brims with purpose and joy, enabling me to embrace each moment to the fullest.
How can I adequately express my thankfulness for your benevolence, O God? Your compassionate nature shines through, bestowing upon me everything I possess. Every breath I take is a testament to your unfailing love.
I am filled with profound appreciation for every facet of my existence, knowing that you, dear God, have tirelessly provided for my needs before they even arise. Your kindness knows no bounds, and I am forever indebted to your unwavering support.
With heartfelt sincerity, I offer my gratitude, O God, for gracing me with another wondrous day. Your unwavering belief in me and the opportunity to marvel at the magnificence of your creation fill my soul with awe and reverence.
I am eternally indebted to you, dear God, for endowing me with the strength to endure amidst life’s adversities. Without your boundless generosity, I would not stand where I am today, resilient and unwavering in the face of challenges.
From the depths of my being, I extend my thanks to you, O God, for the nourishment that sustains me, the comfort of a bed to rest upon, and the shelter of a roof over my head. May you bless those who strive to enhance our world through their noble endeavors.
I am profoundly grateful, dear God, for your steadfast protection. You shield me, my family, and all those dear to me from the perils that lurk in this world. With your divine blessings, no harm can befall us, and we walk in your grace and security.
Once again, I am humbled by the gift of a new day, bestowed upon me by your divine hand. Thank you, dear God, for your unwavering belief in me, allowing me to appreciate the splendor of your magnificent creation in every passing moment.
Thank you, God, for the wisdom and love that radiate from your divine presence. Your eternal vigilance safeguards me and surrounds those in my life, shielding us from the grasp of evil. Each day I am reminded of your unwavering care and protection.
As the sun rises on a fresh dawn, I am filled with awe and gratitude. Another day, another beginning, and another blessing bestowed upon me by your infinite grace, dear God. It is through your unfathomable kindness that I can revel in the company of my loved ones, cherishing the beauty of life.
With the first blink of my awakened eyes, I receive a precious gift from you, dear God. Another day dawns, brimming with the essence of your love and care, guiding me through each passing moment. I am truly blessed to be embraced by your divine presence throughout the day.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —JFK
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.” —Anonymous
- “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” —Robert Holden
- “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” —Bruce Wilkinson
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” —Kristin Armstrong
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” —Cicero
- “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” —David Steinall-Rast
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” —William Arthur Ward
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” —Brian Tracy
- God has been there every step of the way. I praise God for His Strength in all things. Diane Winbush, Reflections of A Father
Quote of The Day
- Gratitude is fundamental to so much we learn in the Bible. All of Scripture calls us to live in a posture of thankfulness, first to God and then to other people. Adam Hamilton, Love to Stay Book
- “Some may say that I am ‘religious’, but I prefer to describe that as having a relationship with God that causes me to be able to express thanks, love, gratitude, distress, pain, and all the other emotive things that come as part of our human experience.” Vernette John-Joiles, Love Needs No Occasion 2
- Worship is a way of gladly reflecting back to God the radiance of His worth. John Piper
- God intervenes in people’s lives all the time. But we seldom document these special, faith-building events. I think we should write them down so we will remember them and can pass them on. Steve Saint, Walking His Trail
- Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough. ~Garrison Keillor
- Thank you Lord, for being patient with me. For its so hard to see, when my eyes are on me. ~Keith Green
- Thank you, Lord, that You are the Conqueror and that You want to make us more than conquerors. ~Corrie ten Boom
- Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord for the gift of life. Thank you Lord for divine protection. Thank you Lord for daily guidance. ~Lailah Gifty Akita
- Thank God, I have the opportunity to do what I love, which is my family and work on a business and try and make it the best that it can be. ~Rob Kardashian
- Thank God for giving me life and for allowing me to share with family and friends good times that will be in the memory forever. Always light my way. ~Anonymous
- We may thank God that we can feel pain and know sadness, for these are the human sentiments that constitute our glory as well as our grief. ~Eugene Kennedy
- I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other. ~Nishan Panwar
- I am most thankful to Almighty Providence for mercies received, and determined still to press the case into public notice as a token of gratitude. ~William Banting