Dating a psycho girlfriend can be quite challenging you need to be very patient and understanding with them. People who have such issues are said to have mental disorders that’s why they act weird. You can’t just tell that someone has mental instability via physical signs although it can help too.
Diagnosing someone with mental instability based on external signs alone is not appropriate. Mental health is a complex and nuanced topic, and it’s important to seek professional help from qualified mental health practitioners for any concerns related to mental health. It’s also important to approach relationships with empathy, understanding, and without judgment. That being said, here are signs that may indicate you are dating a psycho girlfriend.
Obvious signs you’re dating a psycho girlfriend
1. Frequent and extreme mood swings.
Extreme mood swings it’s a very obvious sign of a psycho girl. They frequently have mood swings, their emotions are never stable, and they can be very happy with you at the moment and the next minute their moods would change. You can’t predict how long their mood will last, it’s on and off most times.
2. Unpredictable and erratic behavior.
Just like I said earlier you can’t predict their actions. They can be very violent, rude, and dangerous when their mood changes. They are prone to change their mood and react to things around them aggressively because their brain is not receiving the right impulse. A psycho girlfriend is sensitive, she can exhibit characters you least expect from her.
3. Intense and persistent anxiety or panic attacks.
A psycho girlfriend can come up with a panic attack. She might be unnecessarily anxious over little matters in your relationship. This can be intense and persistent most times.
4. Chronic and severe depression, including withdrawing from activities or relationships.
As a result of their brain incoordination, they can be severely depressed, experiencing chronic levels of unhappiness. You might find it difficult to please her, for no good reason she is sad without any explanation or cause. This can make her withdraw from activities like going on a date or establishing good relationships with people.
5. Difficulty in managing stress or coping with everyday challenges.
She might have the pressure of being unable to handle stress and everyday challenges. The task could be challenging for her to comprehend and execute them. Since she is mentally unstable she loses the ability to adjust when there’s a change.
6. Repeated episodes of anger or aggression, sometimes with little or no provocation.
A notable sign you are dating a psycho girl is in her anger level. She keeps getting angry repeatedly for no reason. She could be very aggressive at a little thing, she picks at you or yells at you at every slightest provocation.
7. Paranoia or excessive suspicion of others.
This kind of person has trust issues, she suspects every move you make. You are never trusted. Your actions call for suspicion even if you are clean.
8. Engaging in impulsive or reckless behaviors;
such Behaviors include excessive spending, risky sexual behaviors, or substance abuse. She can fall into taking drugs and engaging in dangerous activities. Her sex life would also tell her she isn’t mentally stable.
9. Extreme and sudden changes in sleep patterns, such as insomnia or oversleeping.
Another obvious sign is the ability to sleep, you might notice she has insomnia meaning she can’t sleep comfortably for long. When she tries to sleep she finds it difficult to do that. Most times their serotonin level is low, affecting their sleep or ability to rest.
10. Persistent and excessive worry or fear about various aspects of life.
An insane person gets excessively worried or does have fear about different areas of their life. This is a persistent attitude that occurs.
11. Difficulty in maintaining relationships due to intense emotional fluctuations or interpersonal conflicts:
They find it difficult to maintain a long-lasting relationship, the reason being that she finds fault and is unnecessarily sensitive to most things. Her reactions scare people away, most times they are alone communicating with themselves.
12. Engaging in self-harm behaviors, such as cutting or burning oneself.
You can bump into her trying to hurt herself with a sharp object, this is a common behavior you can find among people with such disorder. The majority of them engage in things like this. Sometimes they use it as a means to blackmail you into doing their will.
13. Displaying excessive perfectionism or rigid thinking patterns.
They’re not easily convinced, you can’t cajole them to do something they’re not okay with. Their thinking pattern is rigid, so it’s difficult to get them to change their minds about something.
14. Extreme preoccupation with body image or weight, leading to disordered eating behaviors.
They also have issues with their body size or image which can affect the way they eat negatively thus causing them more harm.
15. Difficulty in concentrating or making decisions, even on simple matters.
Making decisions is a big challenge for such a person. They can’t give good ideas or choose something even if it’s on small matter. If you leave them to do such they would surprise you with their choice.
16. Having a history of trauma or childhood adversity that affects daily functioning.
If they had a traumatic experience in the past probably from their childhood days it could affect their mental health. She would find it difficult to function properly in daily affairs. You might notice she is emotionally not available.
17. Experiencing hallucinations or delusions, such as hearing voices or believing in paranoid things.
Sometimes your girlfriend might be screaming at nothing as a result of the voices she hears. It could be some things she sees around which makes her react fearfully. If you notice such things it’s a clear sign she’s psychotic.
18. Avoidance of certain situations or places due to intense fear or anxiety.
Due to her inability to handle pressure, she is likely to avoid certain situations that confront her. Sometimes she might refuse to attend a certain event or accompany you. She doesn’t want to get there and embarrass herself in public.
19. Engaging in excessive or obsessive rituals or behaviors
Such as checking, counting, or cleaning. Most times these rituals are not necessary and they’re done at the wrong time.
20. Expressing suicidal thoughts or engaging in suicidal behaviors
This occurs when she’s severely depressed or heartbroken. The first thought that comes to her mind is to commit suicide.
Again, it’s important to remember that these signs may not necessarily indicate mental instability and that your girlfriend is psychotic. It’s crucial to approach the situation with empathy, understanding, and support. If you have concerns about your partner’s mental health, encourage them to seek professional help from a qualified mental health professional.
ALSO, READ HOW TO STOP BEING A PEOPLE PLEASER